What's new

MARCH 2020 NEW MEMBER PIF

Good evening. It was a pleasant surprise to be at work and see a PM stating I had won the strop and soap. Thank you Tony Miller Strops and Coloniel Conk soaps. Thank you BigFoot for reaching out to me. I never win anything so I was not expecting to do so here. Thank you to the badger and blade forum and all of the people who I have talked with or purchased from via the BST section. Everything has been delightful. Good luck to everyone and stay well.

Jon

Oh wow im so very Happy! Thank you for the awesome PIF Rudy Vey! I will definitely do the same in the future. And Thank You everyone that makes this place a place worth coming back to.

Oh my! I'm actually stunned!

Thanks so much for running this PIF. I'm super stoked with those items.

Thanks to Bigfoot and the vendors for this one. Amazing!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations to the winners. A BIG THANK YOU to the Vendors who provided the gear.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Congratulations to all the new members who won. It feels nice for something good to happen in times like these. Thanks to the vendors who really made all this possible. Thanks to @BigFoot too.

Well, you can certainly tell I’m new. Hahaha

Keep an eye out they do the new member PIFs fairly often.

I encourage you to read and post in the new member, general discussion, brush, soap, cream, aftershave, and the respected section for hardware rather it be single edge (SE) double edge (DE) or straights. There is a ton of great information here and many many knowledgeable and friendly people who will help you so you can enjoy this well for most of us it's way past function and is a hobby. Enjoy and if you need help to find the right sections or help with the forum in general there is a section for help near the bottom of the page you can also message me and I can point you in the right direction.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Keep an eye out they do the new member PIFs fairly often.

I encourage you to read and post in the new member, general discussion, brush, soap, cream, aftershave, and the respected section for hardware rather it be single edge (SE) double edge (DE) or straights. There is a ton of great information here and many many knowledgeable and friendly people who will help you so you can enjoy this well for most of us it's way past function and is a hobby. Enjoy and if you need help to find the right sections or help with the forum in general there is a section for help near the bottom of the page you can also message me and I can point you in the right direction.
Much appreciated!

Top Bottom