What's new

Many thanks to the Captain

A few days ago I made a post where I said I spent way too much money on myself for a belated birthday present to myself. My 50th Birthday came and went, as did fathers day, with barely more than an acknowledgment from family and friends that I was another year older. Well, that post did not escape the watchful eye of The Captain. And he promised me he would send me something. He wouldn't tell me what it was though, as that would ruin the surprise. I was expecting a sample pack, or maybe a shave soap. But instead, yesterday in my mailbox this beauty arrived! I was astounded. I couldn't believe what I was taking out of the box. And with a beautiful handwritten note as well. Thank you so much Captain Pre-Capsize. This wet shaving community never ceases to amaze me with their generosity.

Attachments

• Captain bowl.jpg
    Captain bowl.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 47

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Scott is my favorite Captain in the world. I fell in love with his products very quickly, and Scott's an awesome guy. I'm always eager to help him with things. I'm not surprised he gifted this to you, cause that's the nice guy that he is.

Enjoy your new scuttle, they are great to use for the cold season, when warm lather feels so great on the face. Happy 50th birthday. Now don't forget to eat some pizza, you don't want to be 50 years late for dinner.

Top Bottom