What's new

Many thanks from Florida

I just wanted to say a big 'thanks!' to those of you who host this forum and those who have contributed so much to my positive experience getting into wet shaving with DE razors. The wealth of information on this site has helped me immensely, and I wish I had the time to find all of the articles and posts that I found helpful so that I could thank all of you who took the time to share your knowledge.

So far I've had about 2 months of nick-free shaving with DE razors. I've come pretty close to getting a BBS shave a few times, and I've also picked up a mild case of AD. :w00t: So far I've purchased 5 vintage Gillettes, and my 3rd shaving brush is on the way with an interesting looking handcrafted shaving bowl.

Again, thank you all!

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

Drop into the Shave Wiki and read over some of the shaving articles. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/ You will find a LOT of useful info in there.

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Sounds like things are going well for you.
It would be great to see some pics of your ‘acquisitions’. Particularly the handcrafted shaving bowl. :)

I just wanted to say a big 'thanks!' to those of you who host this forum and those who have contributed so much to my positive experience getting into wet shaving with DE razors. The wealth of information on this site has helped me immensely, and I wish I had the time to find all of the articles and posts that I found helpful so that I could thank all of you who took the time to share your knowledge.

So far I've had about 2 months of nick-free shaving with DE razors. I've come pretty close to getting a BBS shave a few times, and I've also picked up a mild case of AD. :w00t: So far I've purchased 5 vintage Gillettes, and my 3rd shaving brush is on the way with an interesting looking handcrafted shaving bowl.

Again, thank you all!
What 5 vintage gillette did you get?

Welcome, sounds like you got a nice start there, lol. I'm in So Florida now but spent a few years in Jacksonville. Used to make weekend rides on the Harley down A1A to St Augustine, beautiful ride down the coast. Again, welcome to B&B.

Top Bottom