What's new

Mantik's Videos on You Tube

OK so here I am sitting at 3.15am suffering an insomniac night and was watching some car videos (honest) when I stumbled across Mantik's shaving guide videos on You Tube. I had watched every one before getting into wet shaving but watching them again I found it a nice “back to basics” reminder.

Nice to see that they have had tens of thousands of views, watching them again made me realise how much they helped me at the beginning and how far I have came since then. I remember that first point of putting blade to face and reminding myself of the video and that he did not spout blood. I am sure they have started many other people on the right road when getting into wet shaving.

I noted that a couple of videos have been added since I looked last and I also enjoyed watching these. There is no point to this post other than to say thanks Mantik. I only recently joined this forum and realised I have never said thanks. You helped me along the learning curve much quicker than I would have done otherwise.

Thank you Mantik. :a14::a14::a14:

Last edited:
Mark can't get enough praise around here. I'd imagine his videos have spared many newbies from terrible bloody messes!

Having Mantic teach us "how-to" on Youtube made taking the leap so much easier!! Thanks Mark for the great vids.

Yeah, thanks Mantic.

It's appreciated.

What do bearded people DO all day? It's no wonder they are statistically more likely be underachievers. Hairy losers.

Where was I? Oh, yeah: thanks Mantic.

(Wanders off mumbling)

Mark has taught many of us to shave properly. What I mean by this is my own father didn't even teach me to shave the wrong way, much less the correct way. Watching Mark's videos is like having Father right there guiding us.

DL

When I first started shaving Mantik's videos were priceless to teach me the basics and to givce me confidence. Especially the "traditional 10 minute shave" was a good starter, showing how efficiently and quick DE shaving is possible without snips and cuts.

Seing it done is worth more than a thousand words. You can discuss blade angle at length, but seeing it applied makes all the difference.

For our younger members, its like watching dad shave - one that actually knows his stuff and has the patience to explain it well :)

When I first started shaving Mantik's videos were priceless to teach me the basics and to givce me confidence. Especially the "traditional 10 minute shave" was a good starter, showing how efficiently and quick DE shaving is possible without snips and cuts.

Seing it done is worth more than a thousand words. You can discuss blade angle at length, but seeing it applied makes all the difference.

For our younger members, its like watching dad shave - one that actually knows his stuff and has the patience to explain it well :)

Thank you, Mantic. Your videos have helped out tremendously.

I passed them on to a friend who became interested in wetshaving after hearing about my DE purchase. And so the proselytization goes on.

I'm pretty sure it was because of a Mantic video that I ended up at B&B. I was watching something else on YouTube. I'm guessing I was searching for something about Battlestar Galatica's Razor movie and a Mantic video was listed on the side.

I thought, "What the heck is wetshaving and why is this guy showing people how to do something as mundane as shaving?" That was the beginning of the end.

Mantic's vids were my introduction to wetshaving. All I can say is I'm not worthy! They are informative, entertaining, and funny!!

This wetshaver owes Mark a debt of gratitude!:001_smile

Top Bottom