What's new

Manscape 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum and I would like to discuss about manscaping. If you manscape, what's the best method? What tools do you use or recommend? What are the best tools? Has anyone tried DE shaving for manscape? Is manscaping good or bad? What are the pros/cons?

I hope this is not against the rules.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I hope this is not against the rules.
Not strictly against a specific rule, but we avoid that topic in general. What one does with their private parts in the privacy of their home is one thing, but in general we feel that discussing it in an open public, family friendly forum isn't appropriate.

And our Forum Etiquette page says:

"If you start or end your message with "If this is against the rules...", "if I'm not allowed...", etc. then do not post it, check with a moderator or steward before posting. They will advise you on what you should do in this situation. "Better to ask forgiveness than permission" isn't much of a gentleman's move, now is it?"

Not strictly against a specific rule, but we avoid that topic in general. What one does with their private parts in the privacy of their home is one thing, but in general we feel that discussing it in an open public, family friendly forum isn't appropriate.

And our Forum Etiquette page says:

"If you start or end your message with "If this is against the rules...", "if I'm not allowed...", etc. then do not post it, check with a moderator or steward before posting. They will advise you on what you should do in this situation. "Better to ask forgiveness than permission" isn't much of a gentleman's move, now is it?"
Thanks for letting me know. That was not my intention at all, it was to start a discussion going about the products that work for that task and whatnot. Please feel free to close this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom