What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Braunschweiger is good stuff, but our regional (Cajun) boudin, a pork liver and rice sausage, is amazing when air fried in pieces. 🤔 Never could figure how to fix it until we tried meatballs of the stuff, deep fried. Hope everyone's region has something similar.

AA

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I don't remember if this was posted before.
The Naughty List is Real.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
The wife didn’t want lengua for Christmas and she said no livers or gizzards either. Then she said no turkey.
So I settled for ribs on the pit this morning.
Fired it up at 0500
They are done.
Going to the in-laws
That means that my LCP with laser and spare magazine will be in a pocket. My wife will have hers in her purse.
54A6F7E3-C07A-47B3-A0B0-182162C8E9F8.jpeg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
The wife didn’t want lengua for Christmas and she said no livers or gizzards either. Then she said no turkey.
So I settled for ribs on the pit this morning.
Fired it up at 0500
They are done.
Going to the in-laws
That means that my LCP with laser and spare magazine will be in a pocket. My wife will have hers in her purse.
View attachment 1577438

Man that looks soooo good!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Those ribs were delicious!!
I ate the pork ones and not the beef.
It was actually a good day.

I counted 7 Aerostat surveillance balloons between Mission and Roma. Maybe 50 miles
Texas state troopers were everywhere.

Braunschweiger is good stuff, but our regional (Cajun) boudin, a pork liver and rice sausage, is amazing when air fried in pieces. 🤔 Never could figure how to fix it until we tried meatballs of the stuff, deep fried. Hope everyone's region has something similar.

AA
+1 for boudin balls!!!! I am addicted to those man. Makes my mouth water. I'm right across the border from the bayous.

Top Bottom