What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Went to buy tickets for Saturday’s World Series game.
Are they NUTS???
A man has got to know his limitations.
More than $500 for standing room only.
Ain’t happening?
I’ll watch it at home and eat steak

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Where we sat the last game we went to during the regular season; five (5) tickets are $31,000 plus fees and taxes. MLB sight has no tickets. The only place are resale sites.
My how things have changed.

I will keep my front row seats. Only thing is I told my wife I want an 86” screen but…..
The 75” will have to do

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Where we sat the last game we went to during the regular season; five (5) tickets are $31,000 plus fees and taxes. MLB sight has no tickets. The only place are resale sites.
My how things have changed.

I will keep my front row seats. Only thing is I told my wife I want an 86” screen but…..
The 75” will have to do

My son just got a 100” for like over $2000. I was like, “ you don’t even watch tv?”

I don’t get it. He could pay for a semester of junior college for one of his kids with that much money.

The wife and I have a 65” in the living room and a 50” in the bedroom and got both on different years of a Black Friday sale for probably $300 a piece. And I don’t watch a whole lot of TV.

If I’m watching tv, it’s sports, old black and white movies with the wife and the rare Netflix watch.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Just scrolling through this thread — - -

100” TV?! I’ve got a 65” and I’m considering at least a 85”. Just cause….why not!?

If you think World Series tickets are expensive you should look at Super Bowl tickets.

Top Bottom