What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
D785D137-50CE-465B-B4F5-F9F5D0BD7607.jpeg

AC7B5CE4-77D8-4437-8156-C727B981445E.jpeg

So I’m standing at the counter ordering my livers & gizzards and something doesn’t feel right? Then I realized, I have my G43X with me and not my LCP II! Krikey!

But my wife came in clutch, cuz she’s packin’ her Max!

Whew! :)

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
View attachment 1526034
View attachment 1526036

So I’m standing at the counter ordering my livers & gizzards and something doesn’t feel right? Then I realized, I have my G43X with me and not my LCP II! Krikey!

And fried okra too! I made some for my kids about 3 weeks ago, they weren’t impressed. My kids were definitely born in the north.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1663782038215.png

"So what ... I'm expected to eat a breakfast of lizards and gizzards without any cornbread?"

OkieStubble

View attachment 1526034
View attachment 1526036

I'm not a big fried food guy anymore, preferring simple, clean, whole foods which are easier to digest. I don't think my stomach was ready for the shock & awe! It started talking back to me after about a 1/2 hour. Got home and took a digestive enzyme and drank a glass of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Let out a big, greasy belch! I feel better! :)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I don't really care for stewed tomaters, but that almost sounds good with okra and biscuits.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
If I wasn’t at work I’d just drive down the street to your place.
You'd have been too late anyway.

While I'll pass when it comes to lizards and giverds I do down home a mite fair. Being born in Virginia, raised in Baltimore when it was still a collection of ethinic neighborhoods, living in North and South Carolina as well a Georgia I can do southern, jewish, italian, german, greek, and caribbean, cuban and texmex. Doing time in California and Arizona as well as Pennsylvania Dutch kinda rounded out the palate.

Never did like grits or Kryspy Kremes but did learn to tolerate Georgia Sweet Tea.

OkieStubble

Just saw this post. What doesn't feel right is that there is not enough okra on the plate.

In order to eat and enjoy livers & gizzards properly, one must obtain, acquire and carry a model version of the Ruger LCP when eating them, such as @martym does. I failed to have mine with me, but When I told my wife we can’t eat this now! She showed me he Ruger LCP in her purse and saved the day!

Have you not been read the entire thread? :)

In order to eat and enjoy livers & gizzards properly, one must obtain, acquire and carry a model version of the Ruger LCP when eating them, such as @martym does. I failed to have mine with me, but When I told my wife we can’t eat this now! She showed me he Ruger LCP in her purse and saved the day!

Have you not been read the entire thread? :)
Did not exactly read it. Using the Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading course guidelines. Still not enough okra on the plate. :)

Deer camp is coming soon.

Gizzards in a light cream sauce as an appetizer.

Braunschweiger sandwiches for lunch.

Poker. Pool. Cigars. Bourbon. Beer. A deer if we're lucky.

Love me some deer camp.

...No LCP's though...sorry.

Top Bottom