What's new

Mankind's most significant anniversary

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Today marks the anniversary of one of the high points of human acheivement. Forty years ago today, man set foot on the moon. However, I refer to an even greater event

One month ago today, Jim hosted his B&B BBQ.
:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

:tongue_sm

And I still can't walk.

Today marks the anniversary of one of the high points of human acheivement. Forty years ago today, man set foot on the moon. However, I refer to an even greater event

One month ago today, Jim hosted his B&B BBQ.
:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

:tongue_sm

And I still can't walk.

It appears that those taped images have been lost as well.:blushing:

The good news is the doctor says it will only be a few more months and I should be OK.
I am slowly replacing all my EDTs and brushes that "got lost" and my wife said that she is thinking about starting to speak to me again soon.

The damage to my garage and neighbors house from the explosion was pretty much coved by the insurance, the civil lawsuits are a drag on my B&B time though.

Only 11 more months to the next one! :w00t:

The good news is the doctor says it will only be a few more months and I should be OK.
I am slowly replacing all my EDTs and brushes that "got lost" and my wife said that she is thinking about starting to speak to me again soon.

The damage to my garage and neighbors house from the explosion was pretty much coved by the insurance, the civil lawsuits are a drag on my B&B time though.

There's an account of the event here.

Top Bottom