What's new

Man-ly Fragrances?

I purchased quite a few samples based on this thread....still waiting on most but I got some stuff from luckyscent. Knize Ten and Yatagan are definitely on my want-to-buy list.

@Andy77 mentioned D.R. Harris earlier in this thread, but forgot to add that the cologne in question is D.R. Harrris Marlborough
A manly scent can be defined as a scent that smells like a He man does. D.R. Harris Marlborough smells like a combination of:
  • Burnt ashes
  • Old cigarette butts
  • Tar
  • An undefined whiff of old sweat and testosterone
No woman would ever call such a combination anything but very masculine, not necessarily attractive but definitely masculine.
The really weird thing is that I've begun to like it.:blink:

@Andy77 mentioned D.R. Harris earlier in this thread, but forgot to add that the cologne in question is D.R. Harrris Marlborough
A manly scent can be defined as a scent that smells like a He man does. D.R. Harris Marlborough smells like a combination of:
  • Burnt ashes
  • Old cigarette butts
  • Tar
  • An undefined whiff of old sweat and testosterone
No woman would ever call such a combination anything but very masculine, not necessarily attractive but definitely masculine.
The really weird thing is that I've begun to like it.:blink:
Ha! Spectacular!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested already, but if manly is what you are after, check out Nasomatto Duro. Think leather jacket with woody notes and a little spice. Fantastic.

Master's Challenge a/s ,nothing metrosexual about it and it hangs around all day.It currently goes in and out of production as a special edition scent.

Dunhill for Men ('34)
Old Spice
Safari
Tabac
Guerlain Vetiver
English Leather (Original and Lime)
Aramis
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Mr. Taylor's
Carrol's Royal Briar
Bacchus
Pinaud Clubman (Original, Special Reserve, Whiskey Woods)
Brut

Hmmm... I use the soap / aftershave pretty regularly. Might just have to try the cologne at some point.

I see people mentioning "Brut" on this list, but to me Brut is the scent of 16 year old kids spraying it all over a high school bathroom to attempt to hide the scent of cigarettes in the stalls.

Related: Brut doesn't actually cover up the scent of cheap cigarettes.

Top Bottom