What's new

Mama BearSoap

After using Q.E.D soap I have just received in the post some Mama Bear soap.
I notice the bar of soap is smaller in Dia than the container.Do I just use it as it is or do I heat it up to bed it into the container ?.

Regards Alan

AFter whipping up your first lather, it will become "stuck" to the bottom. I'm not sure about melting MB's soaps, but maybe she'll chime in.

Webro said:
After using Q.E.D soap I have just received in the post some Mama Bear soap.
I notice the bar of soap is smaller in Dia than the container.Do I just use it as it is or do I heat it up to bed it into the container ?.

Regards Alan

They are Definately and Easily meltable!! I make them in pucks so that you can put them in any container you want, but if you want to melt them and repour them into something, slice it up and melt in the microwave in a pyrex glass container on 15 second bursts... you do not want to over heat the soap and oils.

I have been assured by many that they will stick to the bottom of the plastic jar after the first use.

Bear Hugs and Enjoy!

Sue (Mama Bear)

This is me right here -> <- still laying on the floor in happiness after cracking the lime and clove & tangarine tubs at the same time a few minutes ago. :redface:

... thank you wireless mouse and keyboard for allowing me to post from the floor. It's quiet cheaky, but thank you for the nosegasm Sue! :w00t:

I just popped one of mine in the microwave for 30 secs in the container it came in and it melted just fine with no side effects...

Keep the pucks =)

I love the pucks. Unless you could lower the price by shipping pucks wrapped in plastic/saran wrap instead of the containers, that would be cool to have the option of either a poured plastic tub or cheaper loose puck. That way I could use the pucks as bath soap;

Top Bottom