What's new

Mama Bears Soaps

I'm considering buying several soaps that are on sale right now, but since I don't know if I'll like the smell, I'm thinking that getting samples is better. What do you guys recommend. There are some soaps that are $5 right now.

I'm considering buying several soaps that are on sale right now, but since I don't know if I'll like the smell, I'm thinking that getting samples is better. What do you guys recommend. There are some soaps that are $5 right now.

Love her soaps in general, but if I had to pick one.. Orange Orange - makes you want to eat it!

Get ready for a avalanche of recommendations. Lots of (well earned) Love for Mama Bears 'round here.

-s

MB is my everyday soap. Love it. The soap sliver samples are a great way to go to determine if you like the scent and if you are sensitive to the fragrance oils and essential oils. Some individuals seem to be, and though I have sensitive skin, I haven't had any problems.

Scent is highly personal, but Orange Orange is wonderful. Ye Olde Barbershoppe is a perennial favorite. I just used Phoenix Rising today to close out the new year. Becoming a bit of a tradition with that one. Tangerine and Tulip is a nice citrus/floral blend and that was on sale if there are any left. Roses is very floral, but I like floral and was on sale as was Star Anise which is great if you like licorice scent.

I had my cart filled until SWMBO vetoed any purchases until after the taxes are done.

Big fan of Mama Bear's soaps. They lather so easily and have nice potent scents. Dragon's blood is my personal favorite. I just ordered her ASB in the same scent as well.

Top Bottom