What's new

Mama Bear's Shaving soaps

I have added a number of fragrances and would like to share what's new with you all!

Natural Essential Oil Blends:
Dominican Bay and Tangerine
Patchouli and Lavender
Gentlemans Blend

Cosmetic Grade Fragrance Oil Blends
Mysore Sandalwood
Green Irish Tweed
Corinthian Leather

Almost all of the soaps have been switched over to the new recipe.. I have got to get out of the kitchen soon :rolleyes:

There are also some shaving mugs up on the site.

www.bear-haven.com/page3.html

Bear Hugs!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

No it really does not.. it was just a cool name. It has top notes of orange and bergamot and works its way down through lavendin with base notes of sandalwood, cypress and frankincense....

Maybe some of the guys who have tried it can describe it better than me... sometimes it is hard for me to see the trees for the forest....... it's probably a cypress and sandalwood forest....:smile:

Bear Hugs...

Sue (Mama Bear)

HlSheppard said:
Sue-

For the clueless (like me), what is the "new recipe?"

??

There is added Shea Butter, Aloe Butter and Natural Vitamin E added to the old recipe. I was looking for something that will moisturize your face better while shaving and add slickness.. so far they seem to be pretty good!! I am still hoping for more feedback from those who have the new recipe...

Nope, it's the same stuff, I just made it better.... :smile: If you need a refill down the road, the new soaps should be much more moisturizing....

Hugs!

Hi Sue

As usual the second I place my order you have a bunch of new things I MUST try!
Any chance you will be making a Green Irish Tweed type Cologne?:biggrin:

Yep, probably...! :) It's really sexy isn't it??

Your order hasn't gone out tho yet Jim, I am waiting for one more soap to make the new way for you..... want to add to it? :001_rolle :w00t:

Hugs!

Sue

I have added the Green Irish Tweed Type Cologne, Mysore Sandalwood Cologne and the Gentlemans Blend Colognes to the list....... none of these will ship for another week, they will need time to blend..

www.bear-haven.com/page2.html

It's Jim's fault..... :biggrin:

Tried my first Mama Bear shaving soap this morning, Sandalwood & Vanilla.

Excellent all around!!

Great scent, lather and performance. A very comfortable shave.

It was my first but definitely won't be my last.

Thanks Mama Bear!!

Eric

I tried my first Mama bear Shaving Soap yesterday and then again this morning. It is Mama Bear's English Leather. I not only liked the scent, but also the way it whipped up and provided a nice slippery surface on my face. Sue describes it as: "A mix of bergamot, lemon, orange with notes or rose, honey, orris and ferns. Base notes include cedarwood, leather, vetiver, musk and vanilla." Initially I thought it might be too strong, but it quickly settled down to a steady, quiet scent. I shaved late yesterday. About seven or eight hours after I had used it and my wife and I were retiring for the night, she commented that the English Leather was still whispering. I think it was an apt description. Carey:thumbup1:

that patchouli and lavender sounds great.

I'm a big shave cream fan, not so much shave soap fan though.

Maybe I'll give it a go .

Mindflux said:
that patchouli and lavender sounds great.

I'm a big shave cream fan, not so much shave soap fan though.

Maybe I'll give it a go .

The shaving cream prototype was mailed off to 9 testers today.... my fingers are crossed even as I bite my nails waiting for the feedback.....

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Darnit Sue, I just spent too much time I did not have trying to narrow down your scent selections for soap, and ended up spending too much money I am trying to save because I couldn't. If you break out creams too, in all those scents, it is going to be either the death of me, or the bankruptcy of me....

moses said:
Darnit Sue, I just spent too much time I did not have trying to narrow down your scent selections for soap, and ended up spending too much money I am trying to save because I couldn't. If you break out creams too, in all those scents, it is going to be either the death of me, or the bankruptcy of me....

Well, the creams are made, I just don't know if they are any good..my first tester has recieved his sample only today....

So don't worry too much.... yet :biggrin: I think folks tend to either like soaps or creams tho.

Hugs,

Sue

Mama Bear said:
So don't worry too much.... yet :biggrin: I think folks tend to either like soaps or creams tho.

Hugs,

Sue

Yeah right...I think if you ask around the majority likes both...just depends on the mood when looking through the shave den.

Top Bottom