What's new

Mama Bear's Shaving soaps

moses said:
If you break out creams too, in all those scents, it is going to be either the death of me, or the bankruptcy of me....
I think there is a new Bankruptcy Law...just claim chapter Mama Bear :wink:

Mama Bear said:
The shaving cream prototype was mailed off to 9 testers today.... my fingers are crossed even as I bite my nails waiting for the feedback.....

Bear Hugs!

Sue

dangit! :) I always miss out on the testers..

Good luck. PM me when it's ready :D

Mama Bear said:
I have added the Green Irish Tweed Type Cologne, Mysore Sandalwood Cologne and the Gentlemans Blend Colognes to the list....... none of these will ship for another week, they will need time to blend..

www.bear-haven.com/page2.html

It's Jim's fault..... :biggrin:

How lovely! A GIT like cologne for a fraction of the price? :w00t:

I'll be thinking heavily of it when my GIT runs out :)

This stuff is going to break my wallet too!

I ordered the GIT type. Should arrive today or tomorrow. (According to MBS, it should have arrived yesterday, but my mail is troubling). Will report back. Unfortunately, I have never tried Creed, so I can't comment on similarity. Hoping someone has tried both an maybe can?

Pretty clear which is the better value, though. :)

I'd be interested to hear about your GIT Type experience. Talking with Sue via email she says the scent is close but the consistency is not....

12 vs 200, though. hrm

I'd love to get my hands on some of her soaps, but I'm trying to control my acquisitions.

Just ordered the rosemary mint shave soap last night. Cant wait until I get it. I was just looking around at the other soaps and scents, and there are many more things I want to buy now! Thanks so much for your great prices and devotion to a great product. I'm sure this soap will be great.

I just got a bunch of soaps from MB... I have to say, the name of the company probably kept me from ordering for a while, but I'm glad I finally caved. I like the lavender and the sandalwood, and the wife likes the GIT-type cologne. Some of the other scents I got I didn't like as much, but to each his own. I'll be trying out yet others soon!

Cheers,

Josh

Top Bottom