What's new

Mama Bear's Shave Soap

rtaylor61 said:
Rik,

It would be great to hear your thoughts on the Egyptian Musk once you have had a chance to use it.

Randy
Sue's description (A light sensual blend of musk with floral base notes. Deep, dark, sensual and musky!) is spot on. This is another fragrance I love using for my evening str8 razor shave. Very soothing.

Rik said:
Sue's description (A light sensual blend of musk with floral base notes. Deep, dark, sensual and musky!) is spot on. This is another fragrance I love using for my evening str8 razor shave. Very soothing.

Thanks Rik!

Randy

Just rec'd Mama Bear's Bay Rum yesterday and used it for the first time last night. It smelled great!! It lathered up wonderfully, and I had no adverse reaction to the oils except in my nose where I accidentally shoved some lather (I've got to work on my brush technique).

Last night's shave was probably one of the best I've had so far (in the two weeks I've been doing this). I will definitely be ordering some more. Thanks so much Sue, and I hope all is going well for you and your father.

I just received the rest of my initial order, which was a tub of the Cedarwood and Lemon essential oil soap.

MAN - what a lovely scent and a shave to match. I never seem to have any adverse reaction to essential oil soaps. Occasionally I'll have an issue with F.O.s, but the scents are worth it!

This stuff smells so good it seems edible! :tongue_sm

Drew said:
in my view mama bear blows St. Charles out of the water. I was not really impressed with the St. Charles soaps. I agree, rosemary mint is a great offering from MMB... but there are about 10 others that also sound great. Restraint... I must exhibit restraint :drool:

Drew

I didn't... first order with her that I placed last week had to have at least 10 cakes.... *sighs* Decisions decisions and I decided that I did not want to decide :w00t:

I really want to order the Hydrogen shaving soap. Does anyone know if these soaps come in a container or do I need to add one for $1.75 at the bottom of the screen seperately?

The shipping for one soap is $4.50 so I may wait until the colonges are avaliable to order together and save on shipping.

JohnnyWolf said:
I really want to order the Hydrogen shaving soap. Does anyone know if these soaps come in a container or do I need to add one for $1.75 at the bottom of the screen seperately?

The shipping for one soap is $4.50 so I may wait until the colonges are avaliable to order together and save on shipping.

Yes the soaps come in containers.

JoAnna

Don't even try. Order one of each.:biggrin: They all sound incredible. I just placed another order:

Dragons Blood Shaving Soap
Christmas Forest Fragrance Shaving Soap
Autumn Afternoon Fragrance Glycerin Shaving Soap
Bay Rum Fragrance Shaving Soap
Cool Citrus Basil Fragrance Shaving Soap
Sandalwood Vanilla Shaving Soap
Somali Rose Shaving Soap
Sleigh Ride Shaving Soap
Sweet Grass Shaving Soap
Eucalyptus 100% Natural shaving soap
Rosemary Mint 100% Natural shaving soap
Vetiver Fragrance Shaving Soap
Egyptian Musk Fragrance Shaving Soap __________________
Take care,
Rik

Rik
Have you tried the Somali Rose Yet?Anyone else?

Goosemeplease said:
Rik
Have you tried the Somali Rose Yet?Anyone else?

I bought the Somali Rose for chefchris. It has a nice smell. Don't ask me for a detailed scent description. It is manly, not feminine, though.

JoAnna

I ordered the Rosemary/Mint and Bergamot a few weeks ago, and the RM has such a heavenly scent, and is so darn cool and refreshing, with a that I havent even cracked open the Bergamot yet!

Mark

I feel you on this.

I just ordered a tub of Hydrogen and Polynesian Red...I too have got to stop reading these threads. But i'm really excited to shave with a soap for my first time and to smell these delightfully described scents!

Polynesian Red: Juicy pomegranates are the core of this fragrance. Hints of pineapple, red grapefruit, green apple, mango and subtle moss make this scent unforgettable.

Hydrogen Top fruity notes of apple, grapefruit, peach and leafy greens; with middle notes of lily, lavender, rose and violet; and finally base notes with amber, sandalwood, and raspberry musk.

Justso said:
Drew,

I just ordered a tub of the Hydrogen & Dragon's Blood..I gotta stop reading these threads ;-)

HAHA Got you! I'm going to drag down all of your bank accounts as you do mine. But yah the "juicy pomegranates" got me too.

Tinzien said:
Quoted: Polynesian Red: Juicy pomegranates

curses.... sold... curses...
:tongue: :w00t:

It's a sin to not test drive her Hydrogen soap....greatest scent of any soap I've ever used! If you can cajole her, get some of Red Bob's Dogs Bollocks soap too (she made one run of it I believe).....very invigorating, musky, slick & made for a perfect shave!

Top Bottom