What's new

Mama Bears Dragons Blood soap

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I like this soap. I've had for years and although the fragrance has died down it still smells good. I used it today and got a very smooth shave. I think it's very slick. I don't know how many of you guys like glycerin soaps, but I think this one is a winner and keeper.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Mama Bear's rendition of Dragon's Blood has been a regular of mine since joining B&B. I've used up at least two tubs over the years and the present one was used last week. I also made a soap stick with it that's still in use. My sense of smell isn't the greatest but it still has the fragrance I enjoy. Its performance is solid, though as hinted there's some snobbery concerning glycerin soaps around ..

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Mama Bear shave soaps are GOOD stuff!

I am down to four different pucks at present in my stash:
- Bay Rum
- Lime Cilantro
- Roses
- Ye Olde Barbershoppe

... and I have finished pucks of:
- Aged Spice mug soap
- Amber Romance
- Cucumber Mint
- Dragon's Blood
- Hazelnut
- Hydrogen shave stick
- Lime Ice
- Northwoods
- Winter Grapefruit

garyg

I still have a tub that was custom made as a special edition for the members of Badger & Blade .. Diogenes Club I think it was. Sadly of all her scents that was, to me, the worst

The Amber Romance and Dragon's Blood are amazing scents. All of Mama Bears soaps are really really nice.

I have a bunch of Mama Bears from when I started wet shaving a dozen years ago. She was quite the "artisan" at the time. Autumn Afternoon remains one of my all time favorites.

All still perform as good today as they did then.

I'm running low on Mama Bears "Dragon's Blood" shaving stick so I will buy another stick. But I also want a second stick but can't decide on what it should be. Dragon's Blood has always been my go to shave, but I feel like something different for my second stick. Any ideas?

garyg

I'm running low on Mama Bears "Dragon's Blood" shaving stick so I will buy another stick. But I also want a second stick but can't decide on what it should be. Dragon's Blood has always been my go to shave, but I feel like something different for my second stick. Any ideas?

Wrong time of the year but her Autumn Afternoon is very nice

Top Bottom