What's new

Mama Bears Body Cream

I am adding body cream tomorrow to my list of things hand created especially for men. This is a lovely thick cream and I am very happy with it.

Tomorrow I plan to scent and bottle it. I would like to know what scents the gentlemen would like to see body creams available in. I very much want to make a product that you will be happy with. These will be inexpensive creams that work.

Body Cream ingredients: Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth 20, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tetrasodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cucumis Satvus (Cucumber) Fruit, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, BHT, Fragrance.

Bear Hugs,

Sue (Mama Bear)

I will be sending samples of this over the next few weeks in all of the orders. Let me know how you like it?

Best,

Sue

Goosemeplease said:
Country ham and red eye gravy?

GIT!

lol, I should have known..... Jim, you are a GIT addict! lol

I am making candle samples now too, I will make some in Green Irish Tweed also.... just for you! :tongue:

Mama Bear said:
lol, I should have known..... Jim, you are a GIT addict! lol

I am making candle samples now too, I will make some in Green Irish Tweed also.... just for you! :tongue:

GIT is great BUT any chance you could find Bois du Portugal by Creed Type FO:biggrin:

Thats my fav Creed (at this time and is subject to change!)

THX

Goosemeplease said:
GIT is great BUT any chance you could find Bois du Portugal by Creed Type FO:biggrin:

Thats my fav Creed (at this time and is subject to change!)

THX

AAAAAaarrrrrr.. talking like a pirate...lol

Sue, you may want to consider a neutral scent so that it won't clash with whatever scent a gentleman is wearing.

Austin said:
Sue, you may want to consider a neutral scent so that it won't clash with whatever scent a gentleman is wearing.

That brings to mind a question. Would you use the body cream in the morning, or in the evening, or is it personal preference?

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
That brings to mind a question. Would you use the body cream in the morning, or in the evening, or is it personal preference?

Randy
I only use it during the winter months right after a shower regardless if a.m. or p.m.

I've got to get more education here. It seems that during the summer months, adding a body cream would be "heavy". Google, here I come!

Randy

I am scenting these very lightly, not like the shaving soaps... but there will be an unscented also now, thank you Andrew.

I am not a big fan of routine unfortunately, so my answer is use it when you need it, but many people reccommend them to be used after a shower when your skin is moist. Most of the lotions out there are scented for women, and while good... are still scented for women. I think it is time that someone had an inexpensive one scented for men... don't you? I will only use them during the winter months also, but I have very oily skin. Unfortunately I burn a lot of wood in the fireplace and it gets really dry here during the winter.

Just made a batch with the elements of bamboo.. I like it. I think I would rather use these than the flowery ones in my cabinet. But, I think you all know that I am partial to my fragrances....... :001_wub: :biggrin:

Top Bottom