What's new

Mama Bear's barber shop soap

Mama Bear's soap-making facility has burned to the ground so she is unable to make soaps as of a couple of days ago. As the facility was in the basement of her home, she lost almost everything she has except for the stock in the store she has (from what I am told) a few miles from her home. I hope she can recover, but I would not expect her to be able to make soaps again for a while.

I think she ran out of her already made stock. I had YeOlde Barbershoppe in my cart a few days after her fire, but didn't complete my order. Next day I went back and it was gone :a52:. Dublin Tweed is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday though!:thumbup:

I think she ran out of her already made stock. I had YeOlde Barbershoppe in my cart a few days after her fire, but didn't complete my order. Next day I went back and it was gone :a52:. Dublin Tweed is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday though!:thumbup:

Thanx, that is what i needed to know.

Emailed her with the same question on Friday. She indicated that Ye Olde Barbershop was out of stock but would be back in a few days. Seems that if a scent is out of stock, she removes it from the website.

Along with the tub of Dublin Tweed, I ordered as sample of Ye Olde Barber Shoppe, and one of Lime Bergamot. YOBS is ready for a try tomorrow morning, and from the smell alone, I'm looking forward to it :thumbup:

Top Bottom