What's new

Mama Bear's Aged Spice Smells Great

Currently rotating some mama bear's shave soaps in with my soaps. I have Pepperberry, Sleigh Ride, and Aged Spice that I am currently using - with a couple more in reserve that I haven't tried yet. All smell great, but the Aged Spice is particularly good. The smell seems to fill the whole bathroom.

If anyone is thinking about ordering Mama Bear's soap and likes an Old Spice-type scent, I would recommend the Aged Spice shave soap.

Currently rotating some mama bear's shave soaps in with my soaps. I have Pepperberry, Sleigh Ride, and Aged Spice that I am currently using - with a couple more in reserve that I haven't tried yet. All smell great, but the Aged Spice is particularly good. The smell seems to fill the whole bathroom.

If anyone is thinking about ordering Mama Bear's soap and likes an Old Spice-type scent, I would recommend the Aged Spice shave soap.

I loved the smell but it irrated my face. I gave it to a friend that's into wet shaving too.

It's pretty close to the old spice scent. It smells like the old shave soap to me, not as defined as the aftershave of course, but an excellent scented soap.

When I finish killing my last puck of nomad, I will be ordering Aged Spice in her new wood bowls with the cool bear on it and Indian Shulton Old Spice exclusively.

I loved the smell but it irrated my face. I gave it to a friend that's into wet shaving too.

It irritated mine too, burned pretty good and left my face red the first couple of times. Then I tried it later with no burn at all, and haven't had any irritation since. I'm not complaining, as it is a wonderful soap, but go figure! The scent is fantastic, I'd say a dead ringer for the Old Spice I remember.

Top Bottom