What's new

Mama Bear Sampler

Afternoon gents...I'm itching to try Mama Bear's but do not know which scent/flavor to start with. There are literally hundreds and from what I've read, most or all are outstanding. Does anyone know if she sells samplers?

It's all pretty subjective. I have about a dozen samples and 3 actual soaps. Of them, My favorites are Beau Brummel, Ye Olde Barbershop, Almond (which is sweet, and come to think of it may be "sweet almond"), and dragon's blood.

I'll cast my vote for Rosemary Mint, Spicy Lime, and Masculine Musk. These are the three soaps I have and love each of them. My next MB purchase will be Ye Olde Barbershop for sure. Enjoy!

I just receive a sampler from MB.

Almond....great sweet scent. If you like the scent of almond, you'll love it.
America....smells like Dolce e Gabanna. A very modern scent.
Spice.....Old Spice scent. Classic.
Masculine Musk.....this sample almost had no scent. I expected it to be heavy but it wasn't.
Drakkar.....another modern scent.

Haven't tried them yet but will this week.

I'll cast my vote for Rosemary Mint, Spicy Lime, and Masculine Musk. These are the three soaps I have and love each of them. My next MB purchase will be Ye Olde Barbershop for sure. Enjoy!

For the life of me I cannot find Ye Olde Barbershop on her site. And the only Aged Spice shave soap that I can find is the stick. :001_huh:

For the life of me I cannot find Ye Olde Barbershop on her site. And the only Aged Spice shave soap that I can find is the stick. :001_huh:

She had a house fire, and while the store is fine, she was doing the mixing in the house. Lost all the equipment, fragrances, etc. AS such, she has been limited to the stock on hand and taking stuff off the site when it is gone. Hopefully Ye olde barbershop will be back when she can start new production.

Top Bottom