What's new

Mama Bear Delivers!

I ordered Indian Sandalwood cologne and a cake of Beau Brummel soap Mon. Package arrived today and I used the cologne and am planning to use the soap tomorrow. The scent of each is very very nice. I am very pleased and this forum has been very helpful in finding excellent products. ie Honeybee and Mama Bear. I was hoping that a sample of the other colognes might be included, but that might not be a good thing for my ad's. Thanks for the knowledge in getting to shave nirvana.:wink: Cordially, Bradley

You've already started coming down with MBAD (Mama Bear Aquisition Disorder) it sounds like to me!

Mama Bear deserves her own AD, because she has so many different scents.

Enjoy, and welcome!

Bradley,

Let me know what the Indian Sandalwood smells like? Does it smell like another sandalwood scent you have tried before (soap, cologne, etc). I am thinking of trying that scent in the shaving soap.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve: I only have taylor's sandalwood cream and a sample of Trumper's cologne to compare with this cologne. Taylor's cream is very earthy imo and Trumper quite pure in fragrance. Mama Bear is more complex, in that it has a few other things going on than simply sandalwood. Please note that I am not that experienced, but imo this is a very nice scent. Others could be of more help perhaps. I am going to wait until the sandalwood soap is converted to her new recipe with shea and vit-e prior to my order. Hope this helps. Cordially, Bradley

I used the soap this morning. Excellent shave and scent. No wonder she has a great reputation. Bradley

bandg said:
I ordered Indian Sandalwood cologne and a cake of Beau Brummel soap Mon. Package arrived today and I used the cologne and am planning to use the soap tomorrow. The scent of each is very very nice. I am very pleased and this forum has been very helpful in finding excellent products. ie Honeybee and Mama Bear. I was hoping that a sample of the other colognes might be included, but that might not be a good thing for my ad's. Thanks for the knowledge in getting to shave nirvana.:wink: Cordially, Bradley

I just lathered-up using Honeybee Sandalwood for the first time. (Actually the first time with any Honeybee soap!) I'm delighted with both the scent and the performance of the product. Worked up a great lather on my face, something I've had a problem doing with "Classic Shaving" branded soap I've been using. I'm a new WS so my experience is very limited. I purchased a 4 flavor sampler of the Honeybee soaps and judging from my first impressions I won't need to buy any additional soap for awhile.

Hello,

Could you please point me in the direction of Mama Bears web page, I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Shadow_6

Good god... I had respect for Mama Bear's name from the many references, but I hadn't seen the range of scents. I secretly hope that I find that soaps suit me better than creams just so I can put this on the Xmas list. :biggrin:

mrs. chefchris said:
You've already started coming down with MBAD (Mama Bear Aquisition Disorder) it sounds like to me!

Mama Bear deserves her own AD, because she has so many different scents.

Enjoy, and welcome!
I like it!

Top Bottom