What's new

Mama Bear collection update....

Always wondered what the Mama Bear warehouse and distribution center looked like. How do you get the fork lifts though those narrow rows?:biggrin1:

LOL, I have overstock (in pics) of Masculine Musk, Chypre Rose, and Ye Olde Barbershoppe. You never know.... You know, the shave apocolypse. There are just a few more then I'll stop. Maybe.....

DL

Wow, makes me feel better. I have 8 soaps total.

Do you really enjoy any of the soaps though? I think at some point it is only soap and you need some to lather with. of course YMMV

Wow, makes me feel better. I have 8 soaps total.

Do you really enjoy any of the soaps though? I think at some point it is only soap and you need some to lather with. of course YMMV

They all lather and cushion the same. I enjoy the variety of scents though. I'm not saying Mama Bear's is the best, I'm just not interested in trying another brand.

DL

I have to ask where you got those nifty wooden stands for your brushes? And what kind of box is that where your razors are??

The soaps are impressive. But I think I would have a panic attack with that many and not know which one to choose! :lol:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sheer insanity. I'm jealous. Butnow I know why some MB soaps are in short supply :001_smile

Top Bottom