What's new

Making Hai Karate

Hi guys, I guess this is something yo of course know but... did anybody used the re-edition of Hai Karate AS? I mean, I didn´t use the original version, but actually have three bottles of the tehorically reeditioned version, that it´s suppossed to be the same- suppossed. It´s not my top of the notch shave day, but PAA Lo-Haiku with HK aftershave is a good choice for me. And yes, PAA smells like my Hai-Karate AS, the actual one. But as I didn´t taste the original HK, don't know if PAA Lo Haiku is a loyal clone.

Hi guys, I guess this is something yo of course know but... did anybody used the re-edition of Hai Karate AS? I mean, I didn´t use the original version, but actually have three bottles of the tehorically reeditioned version, that it´s suppossed to be the same- suppossed. It´s not my top of the notch shave day, but PAA Lo-Haiku with HK aftershave is a good choice for me. And yes, PAA smells like my Hai-Karate AS, the actual one. But as I didn´t taste the original HK, don't know if PAA Lo Haiku is a loyal clone.

Ha-ha! You and me bruddah :adoration:

I also have a sample of PAA Lo-Haiku and I ALSO never tried Hai Karate so I don't know either. But I will say that Lo-Haiku is pretty damn good no matter if it's faithful to the original or not. It starts out strong and "manly", (sort of like Aramis from the same decade) then calms down and gets a bit sweeter and musky. It doesn't smell "cheap" to me at all (nothing from PAA is cheap) - in fact, I'm deliberating pulling the trigger.

Top Bottom