What's new

Make March = Croap Month

CELLA!! CELLA!!!..... Hey, c'mon CELLA!!!!!

$DSCN5739.jpg

Ben

Panna Crema Africa face lathered with my Shavemac Silver-Tip Fan, Oh So Good, had another easy Two-pass with the Krona. Tomorrow I'll use Jabonman Orient Breeze and my Badger Best/MilkChurn style by Deruitem, back to my Injector Shaves.

Vitos Extra Super today - provided a great lather to knock down 3 day's growth.

Nice but not good enough to keep from trying my MdC sample for 2-pass Tuesday.

You guessed it.... tonight's gonna be Panna Crema Vetiver! Sprayed a little Encre Noire on my wrist last night before bed to get me in the mood.

Ben

Enjoying my croaps, but today and tomorrow I'm taking the days off to experiment w/ a pass-around brush and hard soaps/soft creams.

No shave today, yesterday was Jabonman Oriental Breeze. The Oriental Breeze has a very nice scent, made my 4 y/o son sniff it from the tin and he didn't care for it, he did sniff the lather and liked it much better. I had to load my brush twice to get a good first pass and I had enough left in the brush for a second pass. It's a fairly soft soap that builds into a slick & rich lather, overall a pretty nice soap/croap that is protective and won't dry your skin.

I only shaved once on my 4 day trip (RazoRock Third Eye) but I'm back in the saddle with QCS Rose Otto. :thumbup1:

Jabonman Tangerine and Vetiver. First time using Jabonman soap - I wasn't so sure about this soap at first, but it provided a really good, comfortable shave. It softened my facial hair nicely, provided above average cushion and glide, rinsed off my face nicely, and smelled very, very nice.

$charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg

I have been loving my Mystic Waters Irish Traveler. Tons of thick yogurt lather with super post shave face feel. I am loving this Croap Month.

I think I've literally tried a different croap everyday for this entire month. Today was TFS Bergamotto Neroli Intensa which was a sample I got last summer from Barbiere Di Figaro. This soap is incredible. I keep forgetting about it because it's in an unmarked little sample container, but it's very good stuff.

Ben

Second shave with the Jabonman Oriental Breeze, I had a decent face lather with my J.L. Petree Horse/Badger. I think additional loading is needed, I was accustomed to a 35-45 second loading of Panna Crema, Jabonman is quite a bit firmer so I'll shoot for ~80-90 seconds. The lather was on the thin side but also very slick and the two-pass shave was quick & easy without any skipping, tugging, nicks or cuts.

I'll use the Jabonman with my Omega Synthetic tomorrow and increase the load time, trying for a fuller, thicker lather.

Well in my mostly non-awake, under caffeinated state I grabbed RazoRock XXX by mistake.

I like mistakes like that :thumbup1:

Well in my mostly non-awake, under caffeinated state I grabbed RazoRock XXX by mistake.

I like mistakes like that :thumbup1:

Sounds like a great mistake to enjoy making!

I do not need an official "Croap Month" to Vitos away my horrible beard...
But for those who have not yet "Croaped Up" - this is an excellent idea!:shaving:

Top Bottom