What's new

Major League Baseball, 2021

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The Reds are playing the Milwaukee Brewers now , and they have 2 runs to their none. Jesse Winker just got an RBI after not getting a hit for too long.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The Reds beat the Brewers 2 to 0. I am excited about the Reds because they are doing a good job. They are in second place in their division and they just beat the first place Brewers .

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
July 18: The Reds got beaten by the Brewers, and they got swept.
The Reds don’t sound that good as a team.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
The Texas Rangers are 22.5 games out of first. Not looking too good but with just under 70 games left in the season if they win 3/4 of their games and the Astros lose just as many, Texas will win their division! I say they have a chance. :001_smile

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
6E28ED33-6D0E-4A7D-B553-54A4CF66D122.jpeg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Joey Votto has gone from being the best living example of a dead ball era type hitter since Wade Boggs to Babe Ruth in less than 2 months. He's hitting a homerun every night.

It might be time to take samples of Joey's blood and pee pee.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Cardinals are heating up, winning 6 straight and getting Flaherty back. Promises to be a wild ride in the NL Central between Cincinnati and St. Louis for a wildcard spot.

B56D0B70-0C21-4806-B121-D424A5BF2164.jpeg

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The Reds are playing the Miami Marlins now. 1st game: Reds won, 2nd game: Marlins won, 3 rd game: That will be this afternoon.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Yes, the Reds are surprising. I still say that they need to check Joey Votto's pee pee. He has gone from a great deadball era singles hitter to Babe Ruth overnight.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Yes, Joey Votto has a great reputation with the 2 announcers. Not many are as good as he is. But he is Canadian. He knelt down, and I do not like that.

The Reds just got beaten in 2 games by the Miami Marlins.

Cap R.jpeg

My Brewers look good, but this is how I think the season will wind down.

The Brewers will go on a loosing streak, loose like 10 of 14 on the road, barely hold onto first in the NL central, the Cardinals will win for the rest of the month, then win all of Sept, loose maybe 2 games, win the wild card spot, go on the road, win the win wild card, come to Milwaukee and sweep the Brewers................not like that has ever happened here in Milwaukee or anything.

For gods sake, the Brewers win a wild card play in game, and or make the wild card game, and we act like they have won the pennant. We have hung banners for making the wild card and winning.......I'm sorry but that's not banner worthy. Win the division then you can hang a banner, or a world series, or represent the NL in the world series.

I love the Brewers, they are my home town team, I cheer harder for no one then the Brewers, but they do some stuff that just baffle me, Mark Antonisio acts like Milwaukee owes him.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The Brewers will win the Central Division . That ’s my guess.
The Redlegs is not one of the better teams.

Top Bottom