What's new

Major Announcement: Vancouver Find

Stay tuned tomorrow for an announcement of a new source for a particular shave product & soap to add to our small and growing list of shave sources located right here in our small but fair city of Vancouver.

I have a bead on place that apparently carries a much talked about line here at B&B. I will swarm it tomorrow with my credit card in hand & report back here with the details.

The source will be announced just in time for our American & International friends up here visiting us for the Winter Olympics.
So they will be able to pop in & take a look too.
Apparently, it is located in Gastown, near the new spectacular Woodward's building.

Sorry for the teaser, for now, but stay tuned ... :w00t:

Last edited:

TheShaun

Bejeweled
CMON!!!!! Tomorrow is the one day I venture out, I'm planning to go to that place in N. Vancouver you mentioned in another thread. But since I'm out, I may as well go to this place. Riley, spill the beans! :yikes:

Ok go to :blink::001_rolle:tongue_sm :drool:.

Give two knocks on the door. When 2 eyes peer through the peephole reveal the password "Art is King", tell them Horatio sent you. :biggrin:

Ok, I may have spoke to soon :blushing:

Upon further review, I have discovered the place I was going to check out tomorrow had the misfortune of having to close unexpectedly in August 2009. The store I am referring to was called Farfalla Tea Boutique located at 57 E Cordova (@ Carrall). Its too bad, because this looked like it was a great little place to visit & experience based on the fond reviews posted by its patrons and the photos of the shop revealed it as a warm environment to hang out.

As well as being a Tea boutique this store had carried the complete line of Santa Maria Novella.

The good news is apparently a plan is in the works to re-open the boutique and in the mean time the on-line Ebay store is open.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

Shop Farfalla

Picture posted on Farfalla Tea Boutique Facebook page

Last edited:
CMON!!!!! Tomorrow is the one day I venture out, I'm planning to go to that place in N. Vancouver you mentioned in another thread. But since I'm out, I may as well go to this place. Riley, spill the beans! :yikes:

I don't think they are open on weekends.

Top Bottom