What's new

Mail call: Williams Travel Razor

This little duder arrived today.

proxy.php

There is a head and arm inside the tube.

proxy.php

This opens like a lipstick. Hold the tube and twist the bottom. The arm begins to come out.

proxy.php

Once the arm fully extends, the head flips into shaving position.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for sharing that little beast with us Todd. I remember a family member had one years ago but it didn’t have a brand on it from memory. Nice to see they are still a few around.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
This razor is usually sold under the name "watt magic razor".
And enter the gift and marketing market through OEM cooperation, so there are many renamed versions such as Avon, Gillette, Sorone, etc., but they are all the same things.

The original design was designed by Taiwanese "Yan Longwu", and won the silver medal at the 1992 Nuremberg Invention Exhibition in Germany. Unfortunately, his company has been closed for many years, so the razors that can be found in the market are likely to be in stock many years ago.
He has obtained patents in many countries, the following is the original patent information.
US5009004A - Foldable razor assembly - Google Patents - https://patents.google.com/patent/US5009004A

Here's mine. It has a few different shell variations but all belong to the same inventor's design.
278747076_5121724247866437_1403280727040357589_n.jpg

Top Bottom