• I used a tonic, style and go

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I blow dry, style and hair spray

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I use multiple products i.e. Tonic, pomade, etc, Style and go

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I don't have time for that! I shave my head and dont worry about it

• I spend as much time on my hair as I do my shave. I need to look like a movie star!

• I keep my hair High and Tight so I don't have to do anything, just shave and go!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we all have Movie Star good looks

Yeah...... This is my movie star look-alike.....

85ffac6b588d9e009876a1d03c5c649f--cult-movies-horror-movies.jpg

You know craig, you kind do have that Julia Roberts Vibe going on:001_tt2::001_tt1::biggrin::blink::jump:

Hey you better not be comparing my SWMBO to Lyle, she might take offense to that and use that "women's underground" to contact Sharon:a48:and then we're both screwed!:117::302:
I'll be the 1st to admit that I out married my punt coverage!:biggrin1:

Hey you better not be comparing my SWMBO to Lyle, she might take offense to that and use that "women's underground" to contact Sharon:a48:and then we're both screwed!:117::302:
I'll be the 1st to admit that I out married my punt coverage!:biggrin1:
LOL I like Lyle Lovett, LOL and I know the feeling I married way over my pay grade as well, LOL

Tried growing my hair out for about a year. did look like a star
upload_2017-10-11_10-44-33.jpeg

but it was too much work.

Back to buzzing it off every Monday.

I generally use one of three types of product in my hair. Brylcream, WSP hair balm (or similar type of product) or a gel. I found that most gel products (even Groom n Clean) cause flakes, either by making my head flakey or by the product flaking off ...so I have backed off using them. The European formula Brylcream is less greasy to me, so I prefer that one. The WSP hair balm is pretty awesome stuff. I would really like to get the Ghost Town Barber scented pomade sold by @Groomatorium but I can't decide which version I want and by the time I think I've decided they are sold out (must be pretty good stuff).

Since I make/use a shampoo bar that has a nice cleaning ability I don't have to worry about build up, even if I decide to use a really greasy pomade.

Thanks Chris. good Stuff. I need to try the WSP and the Groomatorium I usually use Brylcreem with Jeris or sometimes a full pomade. Thanks for the submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom