• I used a tonic, style and go

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I blow dry, style and hair spray

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I use multiple products i.e. Tonic, pomade, etc, Style and go

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I don't have time for that! I shave my head and dont worry about it

• I spend as much time on my hair as I do my shave. I need to look like a movie star!

• I keep my hair High and Tight so I don't have to do anything, just shave and go!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello B&B. It is that time MAIL CALL and POLL for the Next Radio Show
So..... Please take the poll on what you do with that Mop on top of your Noggin!

Also this is a Members Choice Show..... What would you like us to discuss. along with our poll question?

Also have a story, a special interest, or questions for us, Please post here!!

Thanks for you Participation.

PS: start thinking about those Ghost Stories..... True, Made up, or things that just scare the Willy's out of you.

Our Halloween Special is coming soon and our crack reporting team will be returning to Transylvania to interview some of your favorite Halloween Characters and more

Coming soon to a Mail Call near you!!

Some days I use hair spray just because it's quick and easy. Other days I use pomade which I actually prefer, it just takes a little longer. I don't remember ever using pomade before I joined B&B.

I couldn't vote. I have basically kept a high and tight for years. Even after retirement from the Army National Guard this past winter, I still keep it short. No combing, no hair spray, no nothing. I only shampoo, use a little conditioner on my hair (and beard - a nice benefit of being out of the military) and towel dry.

Sent via Tapatalk

I fall in between the 5th and 6th choice. I shave my head - but I spend as much time shaving my head as I do my face! And, I do it for the Yul Brunner - Kojack look to go with my Kim Novak look-alike wife! :wink2::001_302:

I couldn't vote. I have basically kept a high and tight for years. Even after retirement from the Army National Guard this past winter, I still keep it short. No combing, no hair spray, no nothing. I only shampoo, use a little conditioner on my hair (and beard - a nice benefit of being out of the military) and towel dry.

Sent via Tapatalk
You can vote now Chris, LOL

I fall in between the 5th and 6th choice. I shave my head - but I spend as much time shaving my head as I do my face! And, I do it for the Yul Brunner - Kojack look to go with my Kim Novak look-alike wife! :wink2::001_302:
Thanks Jim and Love the comment. Do you look like a movie Star??

Thanks Jim and Love the comment. Do you look like a movie Star??
I'm cross between
proxy.php

and
proxy.php

Not sure how to vote. I shave my head, not because of time, but because I find it always looks its best when being rinsed down the drain. For my beard it's usually just a little oil and a quick comb through. Sometimes I use some balm or mustache wax if it's not wanting to cooperate, or I want it to look a little more controlled. But I try to go for a more natural lower maintenance look.

I picked comb and go, since that was the closest choice. I actually just brush it, put it in a ponytail and go. It hasn't started to fall out yet, so I'm keeping it until it does haha!
It is starting to go a little grey though....

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Being a Newfoundlander, I truly am a "Rock" star. I try to treat SWMBO like a princess as well, so I guess that means I am a rockstar married to royalty! Since my hair is generally freshly clippered or 1/2" long at most and I shave fairly quickly, my hair-prep time takes even less time than my shave.

I don't see the option for just adding Groom and Clean or a water based pomade to damp hair.

Plus I always look like a movie star. I don't need hair products to look amazing!

Water based pomades on hot days, petro based on cool days. I can spend several minutes getting it to look juuuuuuust right.

Thanks for all the responses Folks. Looks like we all have Movie Star good looks, and spouses or girlfriends that are Movie Star look-a-likes. We are fortunate.:a22:

Being a Newfoundlander, I truly am a "Rock" star. I try to treat SWMBO like a princess as well, so I guess that means I am a rockstar married to royalty! Since my hair is generally freshly clippered or 1/2" long at most and I shave fairly quickly, my hair-prep time takes even less time than my shave.

Well said, LOL

I don't see the option for just adding Groom and Clean or a water based pomade to damp hair.

Plus I always look like a movie star. I don't need hair products to look amazing!

ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom