What's new

Mail call identification.

Got this nice little vintage razor in the mail today.
It is used, but in great condition.
I disinfected it, and gave it a spin.
It's a notch more agressive than a Gillette Tech.
And gave me a nice smooth shave. (considering my sensitive "winter" skin)

The thing is, there are no obvious markings on the razor.
Except the ones marked in red in the pictures. (maybe they are simply fabrication markings on the pressing tool)
The weight of the razor is 37 grams

I hope someone in here can help identify the markings.
Thx in advance..

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello. Pretty razor, congratulations! I was born and raised in the Soviet Union. Therefore, I can advise you to inspect the razor box from the back. And if you can, then send us a photo. In the Soviet Union, the price of the product must be indicated, the quality mark and GOST or TU, according to which this product was produced, could also be stamped. If there are no such inscriptions on the bottom of the box, then this razor has nothing to do with the Soviet Union. Regards, Eugene.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
If there are no such inscriptions on the bottom of the box, then this razor has nothing to do with the Soviet Union. Regards, Eugene.

Or at least the box wasn't made in the Soviet Union...

I must say the razor and blade pack appears to fit the box just fine -- it's a little bit puzzling why the box was not made with an obvious presentation of the maker's name. Possibly that reflects a different "marketing aesthetic." I don't think many North American companies would fail to brand everything in sight!

O.H.

Hello. But why, we did not receive a photo of the back of the box? Perhaps this riddle was not a riddle. Just someone teasing our imagination? Regards, Eugene.

Sorry about not uploading the back of the box guys.
I have been way to hung up on work.
Here are pictures of the box, from all angles.

Again, thx for the help to identify.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello. On the box is the brand of the manufacturer. If we can identify it, we will recognize the manufacturer. At least the manufacturer of the box. Regards, Eugene.

Hello! Yes, the logos on the razor and box are very similar. But if my vision doesn’t fail me, except for the circles that are connected by a stroke, the razor has a stamp of an inverted unit, and on the box there is an inverted triple. In the Soviet Union there were many factories of low-voltage equipment, which simultaneously produced consumer goods, as well as factories of children's toys, which could also release this. Yesterday I searched for such a stigma for a very long time, but did not find it. I'm not sure, but maybe the logo of the two circles with a stroke, I saw earlier on the case for glasses. Time and our patience will be able to help us solve this riddle. Regards, Eugene.

Wow Eugene.
Thx a lot for taking the time to do some investigation.
It is of course by no means life and death important.
Even though it is very interesting to know the origin of ones razor toys.

Once again, thx for the time used on this :)

Top Bottom