What's new

Mail Call for 5.29.2017 B&B Radio

Greetings Folks. It is mail call time again. Since this weeks show will be SOTD photo related ask you questions, make comments, or do you have tips in creating that fun photo. Post you best shot of an SOTD for this week and we will try to get it on the show!

But Dave will that one pic be in here? You know the one?

I am really looking forward to this episode because I have no skills when it comes to photography. My best photo doesn't even compare to that one you took. You know the one!

But Dave will that one pic be in here? You know the one?

I am really looking forward to this episode because I have no skills when it comes to photography. My best photo doesn't even compare to that one you took. You know the one!
indeed it will be to show what not to do, LOL

indeed it will be to show what not to do, LOL

Feel free to use any of mine as an example, either good or bad. I can take and welcome criticism.

I've used my pictures as more of a record. I may forget but the picture doesn't. How do you decide what to put in and leave out of a picture? What about lighting? Do you use a light box, flash, natural light, etc?

Feel free to use any of mine as an example, either good or bad. I can take and welcome criticism.

I've used my pictures as more of a record. I may forget but the picture doesn't. How do you decide what to put in and leave out of a picture? What about lighting? Do you use a light box, flash, natural light, etc?
Thanks Craig, Good Stuff!

ALSO Last Call to be inlcuded in the mail call for this weekends show..

I've got one that isn't too horrible if you want it Dave.

_MG_0012.jpg

Top Bottom