What's new

Mail Call for 2.20.2017 Episode of B&B Radio

Greetings B&B
Our Mail Call Bag is open for suggestions, questions, stories and the like for our next episode!!
Since it will be post Valentines, Here's a question.

What did you get from your Valentine?, or what did you get them, and do you have any special traditions, Foods, Anecdotes, Good Stories, Horror Stories, revolving around this Holiday?

Please share
We will keep this topic and thread open till the 18th for your convenience. This could be a fun one

As Always thanks for your submissions

:001_wub::a14:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I asked SWMBO what she wanted to do for Valentine's this year. She said that she would like to go see a show, but then I reminded her that 5 years ago on Feb.14th we signed the papers on our house and I can no longer afford anything for this very expensive day.

I asked SWMBO what she wanted to do for Valentine's this year. She said that she would like to go see a show, but then I reminded her that 5 years ago on Feb.14th we signed the papers on our house and I can no longer afford anything for this very expensive day.
Rofl. Perfect thanks Sam

My wife has an affinity for anything "elephant" as well as things spherical in shape. This includes her cooking, where she will make anything into a "ball" (no elephants in cooking). So, for this Valentines Day, unlike past years where I enabled the collection of elephant statues or elephant adorned items, I got her balls. specifically, some nicely scented Bath Bombs, with the ring inside. While they're not called "balls" specifically...they are, in fact, balls. Spherical things definitely maker her happier.

Nice Josh, Thanks. Sharon too has an affinity to Elephants, or as we like to call them Efalunts
Elephants or Efalunts, as long as its not Effluent.

I learned long ago that when my wife decorates for a holiday it means she expects me to put a little effort into it as well. She decorates for Valentines day so I know I am expected to get her a gift. It took me a few years but I also learned that even if she is complaining about her weight or talking about some sort of diet, I am dead if I don't get chocolate and candy hearts. Of course flowers are a must and this year Chad saved my bacon by reminding me that I had not gotten any and that I could get some from Costco.

Speaking of Bacon, That is what I get for Valentines day. My wife makes me chocolate covered bacon and a big heart shaped cookie. Some years she will use sugar free chocolate (we all know how that can turn out) but this year she used semi sweet chips mmm.

Speaking of Bacon, That is what I get for Valentines day. My wife makes me chocolate covered bacon and a big heart shaped cookie. Some years she will use sugar free chocolate (we all know how that can turn out) but this year she used semi sweet chips mmm.

Oh my...I just gained 2lbs reading this. That sounds AMAZING.

Top Bottom