What's new

MAIL CALL for 1.09.2017 B&B Radio Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year Folks! and help us ring in our 1st show for 2017

Mail Call bag is open for the next show. Share your wishes for the New Year, resolutions ( yes we will hold you accountable:lol:) or even a story (G-Rated) about you your New Year's Festivities. As always questions for B&B Radio are welcome as well. Photos are always welcome! and even Shout outs!

Please post in this thread to be read on he air, and will take entries through Friday the 6th of January.

Thanks for posting and supporting the "Mail Call" segment of B&B Radio

Well it's been a little over a year since I started back wet shaving and I would like to thank all the members of Badger and Blade for their help, guidance, and support.
I would also like to think them for encouraging my AD's, you know BAD (Brush Acquisition Disorder), RAD (Razor Acquisition Disorder), SCAD (Soap & Cream Acquisition Disorder), and ASAD (After Shave Acquisition Disorder). SWMBO has now agreed to allow me to purchase 2, yes I said 2, cabinets to hang on the wall in the master bath to accommodate my growing collection. I'm not sure that 2 will be enough, but that is all that I can fit in there. Hmmm wonder if I could convince her to let me convert the guest bedroom into a shave den??? "
Hope everyone has a Joyful and Prosperous 2017! Enjoy Your Shaves!

Well it's been a little over a year since I started back wet shaving and I would like to thank all the members of Badger and Blade for their help, guidance, and support.
I would also like to think them for encouraging my AD's, you know BAD (Brush Acquisition Disorder), RAD (Razor Acquisition Disorder), SCAD (Soap & Cream Acquisition Disorder), and ASAD (After Shave Acquisition Disorder). SWMBO has now agreed to allow me to purchase 2, yes I said 2, cabinets to hang on the wall in the master bath to accommodate my growing collection. I'm not sure that 2 will be enough, but that is all that I can fit in there. Hmmm wonder if I could convince her to let me convert the guest bedroom into a shave den??? "
Hope everyone has a Joyful and Prosperous 2017! Enjoy Your Shaves!

:thumbup1: Thanks Craig!

Dave could you find out if Santa and Mrs. Claus are back from the Bahamas yet? I wanted to thank him for the cool stuff he brought me ask him if he wears a Speedo while down there on vacation. Thanks.

Dave could you find out if Santa and Mrs. Claus are back from the Bahamas yet? I wanted to thank him for the cool stuff he brought me ask him if he wears a Speedo while down there on vacation. Thanks.

Will do, LOL and looking forward to seeing your newly decorated shave Den

Big shout out to Dan aka [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] for his incredible generosity, both in general and more specifically in starting the Newbies Straight Razor Passaround. Bravo Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom