What's new

Mahogany Woods clone

Hello all. I have an older bottle of bath and body works "mahogany woods" cologne that has since been discontinued. For being a cheap cologne, I love the scent! Does anyone know of a similar smelling cologne/shave soap/after shave? I have searched and found nothing...

• Top Notes: Fresh Mahogany, Red Pepper, Blood Orange
  • Mid Notes: Clary Sage Absolute, Cognac
  • Dry Notes: Bourbon Vanilla, Golden Amber, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood
  • KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES: An addictive elixir of fresh mahogany, bourbon vanilla and golden amber expertly crafted into a masculine signature scent.

Hello all. I have an older bottle of bath and body works "mahogany woods" cologne that has since been discontinued. For being a cheap cologne, I love the scent! Does anyone know of a similar smelling cologne/shave soap/after shave? I have searched and found nothing...

• KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES: An addictive elixir of fresh mahogany, bourbon vanilla and golden amber expertly crafted into a masculine signature scent.
I haven't found anything exactly like it yet. It is good juice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looking at the fragrantica website, there are two listed which are similar to Mah ogany Woods. They are "Vanilla Birch" by CO Bigelow, and "Excellence" by Jaguar. Hope that helps. It seems that most fragrances have a close duplicate, not exact, but close enough. Fragrantica has loads of fragrance info, interesting website.

Indeed, Sir Marhos24, I know of NO other mahogany scented cologne/aftershave!!

You might want to try sandalwood, oud, cedar and/or cypress scents!

Looking at the fragrantica website, there are two listed which are similar to Mah ogany Woods. They are "Vanilla Birch" by CO Bigelow, and "Excellence" by Jaguar. Hope that helps. It seems that most fragrances have a close duplicate, not exact, but close enough. Fragrantica has loads of fragrance info, interesting website.

Love Fragrantica.com! Basenotes ain't bad, either.

Indeed, Sir Marhos24, I know of NO other mahogany scented cologne/aftershave!!

You might want to try sandalwood, oud, cedar and/or cypress scents!
You are correct. I've looked and not found much with the mahogany scent. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check some of those out!

Top Bottom