What's new

Magritte la pipe est arrivé.

êshave Ceci est une pipe in Silver Tip, I can't wait to lather it up!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
robofunk said:
where do you put the tobacco?
I am afraid to ask, but throwing good judgement to the winds, "Why, what have you been smoking?":lol1: Phenonomenal latherer! Interesting to the hand for the first time, but even with its unique form it is a pleasure to use! The silvertip hair is absolutely, indisputably, first class! Heavenly :a2:

Hey Ron, how do you hold this baby when you're mixing in the bowl and then applying the lather to your face? It seems a bit awkward to me.

Cliff said:
Looks beautiful Ron, but be careful, that thing could poke an eye out. :w00t:
Greetings Cliff,
I was just chatting with a friend about the handle (une pipe). At first I was uncomfortable about using it. After whipping up a batch of almond cream lather, it was the most natural, comfortable handle going. The one thing I had to be careful of was banging it too hard on the Mikasa Yardley pattern cereal bowl in which I build my lather. The badger is exquisite! :thumbup:

roughrider said:
Looks beautiful Ron. Congrats. :smile:

Your homework assignment: Get this puppy to work and report back ASAP.
Thanks! You can see my initial comments to Cliff. I really enjoyed using it. I am going to break with rotational discipline and use it for a few days straight, (ahem) of course ensuring that it drys adequately each evening before reuse!

roughrider said:
Hey Ron, how do you hold this baby when you're mixing in the bowl and then applying the lather to your face? It seems a bit awkward to me.
I was typing my answers to Cliff and you while you were asking the question I guess I only subjectively answered.:huh:
Think of the pipe as a telephone handset. Works great and as comfortable as can be. Mme. Ranger nee Malka did a wonderful job with neither artistry nor engineering suffering for the other.:thumbup:

Top Bottom