What's new

Maggard’s Black Friday sale

Where did you see this? I don't see it in the email from Maggard's, nor anywhere on their site, nor any evidence in cart.
Click the above link and scroll down a bit…

FB75CCE2-AF52-4771-B710-DBFC71032360.png

I ordered 2 of the Maggard’s build your own brushes. Got the 22 and 24mm synthetics that look like badger not the black and whites synthetic or the all brown or black. Anyone here try them before?

No they didn’t offer it in the “build your own workshop” listing. I’m guessing it’s the previous G4 version as the knot was $5.95 for the 22mm version and $6.95 for the 26mm version. I have several G5 knots in brushes I bought from AP Shave Co. to compare.

Without question, Maggard Razors delivers excellent service. I placed an order on Tuesday and I just received the package today.

I placed my first order with them this morning. Shipped less than 2 hours later. The only problem is I was going to throw in another stick of Arko, but it wasn't at the Black Friday price even though they had 215 in stock. I got a Fatip, Citron soap from Stirling, and a tuck of those Wilkinson Sword saloon blades to try.

Top Bottom