What's new

Maggardd razor heads

This forum made me do it! (Thats what Im telling SWMBO)

Guess Im not getting out of October without ordering halloween shaving soap, so I might as well get a black DE to go with it!

Anyone have any opinions on the multiple heads offered by Maggard?

Id like to know what im getting into and not hate a new razor.

Maggard Razors DE Safety Razor MR18 Black Anodized Stainless Steel Handle | Maggard Razors Traditional Wet Shaving Products

I currently use a EJDE89 with the standard head.

Thanks in advance!......enablers....all of us.

The V3 will shave a lot like your EJ89, being it's essentially a copy. Many of us enjoy the aggressive V3A. Plating seems fine. No reason not to enjoy them, they're good value.
This forum made me do it! (Thats what Im telling SWMBO)

Guess Im not getting out of October without ordering halloween shaving soap, so I might as well get a black DE to go with it!

Anyone have any opinions on the multiple heads offered by Maggard?

Id like to know what im getting into and not hate a new razor.

Maggard Razors DE Safety Razor MR18 Black Anodized Stainless Steel Handle | Maggard Razors Traditional Wet Shaving Products

I currently use a EJDE89 with the standard head.

Thanks in advance!......enablers....all of us.

Yeah, your EJ89 is identical to the V3, so no need to get that. Try the Maggards Slant, I saw it was onsale for $12.95 (until tomorrow)

I do not know about these heads specifically, but many different manufactures over the past few years have had problems with black finishes wearing off.

I one wants the V3A in traditional chrome the Razorock Mentor is the same head in chrome.
I do not know about these heads specifically, but many different manufactures over the past few years have had problems with black finishes wearing off.

Top Bottom