What's new

Maggard Razors to Renovate Historic Building

Wow, this popped up in my news feed and thought it was awesome. I'll also say this, maggard has been my go to the last few orders and I just can't say enough about them. Even the packaging with the flip top boxes is great. Wonderful company, great to see them doing great things. They truly deserve it.

Brad is such a great guy and I appreciate how hard he’s worked to not only make a small business successful but also to provide such a wide variety of products to customers all over the world. I was so bummed out out that the meetup had to be cancelled last year, hopefully the world is in a better place this year.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Outstanding that Brad & Casie are willing and able to give something back to their community. That is a great old building & I hope to be able to visit again in 2021

I live about 40 minutes away and was able to go in to get some items back when they opened back up for a short time. I actually had to have them ship me my last order :sad: I can't wait to go back and see the progress - even with the scaffolding!

Top Bottom