What's new

Madison, WI Area Wet Shaving Suppliers

See replies below for listings of the individual shops. This will allow you to rate them based on your shopping experience.

341 State St # G
Madison, WI 53703

(608) 251-3242
(608) 251-5339

Corner of State Street & Gorham. Entrance on Gorham
Map

Products:
Merkur Razors - $ best found on Web
Merkur Blades

Phone: 608-231-1707

Hilldale Mall
702 North Midvale Blvd.
Madison, WI 53705
Map

Products:
Well Stocked Supplies Of:
Taylor’s of Bond Street
Crabtree & Evelyn
Woods of Windsor

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Website

800-251-7627

319 State Street
Madison, WI 53703
Map

Products:
Well Stocked Supplies Of:
House Shaving & Bath Soaps
AloeVera 80
Crabtree & Evelyn
L'Occitane
Musgo Real
Illinois Strops

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost would look forward to being marooned in Madison with a handy stash of shaving goodies like that!!! Nice pics!

FYI

i travel the whole state of wisconsin as a part of my job. both of these locations have decreased the amount of inventory they carry. they still have nice selections - just not as much.

s~s

i have certainly been there many times. not too many architects for me to speak to over there. zero shaving supplies as well....

s~s

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Patrick's is closing on December 29th. They have a 50 percent off sale till then.

Crap! I don't have any reason to go to Madison this week. Maybe MBW wants to go for a leisurely ride on Saturday. It's only about 3 hours away. :biggrin:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
No kidding! About 4 hours for me, but...I'll see ya there! :wink:

Probably not. But I am hoping to get to Kohler today. I am almost out of John Michael Kohler ASB. My beloved thinks it would be a nice day for a drive. I'm at her office right now, waiting for her to finish up some end of year work.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Well it was a nice drive to Kohler. I probably spent more on gas than I did on the ASB. I am happy to report that the Kohler Water Spa has John Michael Kohler after shave balm back in stock.

The lady that I talked with there said they reformulated it. I told her I hope it still works as good because I have been highly recommending it.

Whoa! I had no idea we had all those good shops. You also forgot to include L'Occitane at hilldale mall. I think its pretty new.

Anyway good to see some people from madison on this.

I can't believe there were places like Patrick's in my town and now they are gone. Started wet shaving a little too late. Oh well, we still have the Soap Opera. Nice folks there and there is a decent selection (maybe we could persuade them to stock a few more lines :biggrin:)

Only 3 products between the 2 stores... but nice to know, and the two are about 75 feet apart from each other so it's only one trip:

1. Bombay Bazar
753 South Gammon Road
Madison, WI 53719

"Hero" brand alum blocks, $1.49 ea

2. India House
805 S Gammon Rd # B
Madison, WI 53719

Godrej Shave Cream, ~$3.00 ea
Alum blocks

Top Bottom