What's new

Made Rite restore

Been working on a little restoration project lately. I bought this Made Rite brush off of eBay when I first started wet shaving 5 years ago. I removed the old knot and never really did anything with it. Over the weekend I decided I wanted to finish this handle and decided on a Maggard 26mm two band. Just got the knot In the mail today and set it loosely to play with loft a little before I set the knot permanently.
9482ADAF-0B6D-4AF1-AB3A-822AC05BC561.jpeg

I honestly don't see much point in buying brushes under $100 right now. There are so many gorgeous examples of vintage handles to restore for cheap and the knots available are so good. This is a good example of that. Find me a better looking and performing brush than this for anywhere near the investment it took.

I myself am in love with the hybrid badger/boar knots from Maggard and apshaveco.

Been working on a little restoration project lately. I bought this Made Rite brush off of eBay when I first started wet shaving 5 years ago. I removed the old knot and never really did anything with it. Over the weekend I decided I wanted to finish this handle and decided on a Maggard 26mm two band. Just got the knot In the mail today and set it loosely to play with loft a little before I set the knot permanently. View attachment 1083814
What’s the model number of the handle? Very beautiful?

Top Bottom