What's new

Made in Ireland - Swedish Stainless Steel - Top-1

I recently acquired these Made in Ireland - Swedish Stainless Steel blades. I have experienced positive results so far. Sharp blades and fairly smooth, but not as smooth as a Made in England Wilkinson blades. Has anyone had any experience with these blades that they would like to share? Thanks, Mullard

Attachments

• IMG_0532 (1).jpg
    IMG_0532 (1).jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0533 (1).jpg
    IMG_0533 (1).jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 76
Never heard of them either, didn't think we made any DE blades here in Ireland!. And a quick google search on them didn't throw up a lot of info.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have a few tucks of these blades that I received with a razor that I bought from ebay, the vendor was from Greece. I have not tried them yet but I think that I will now. Thanks for jogging my memory.

I shaved this morning with one of these Irish made blades again. I have a course beard and benefit from sharp blades. These blades are sharp as no tugging was experienced. They also provided a smooth shave. They remind me of the performance of the Swedish made Gillettes I used to use quite often. Nowadays I mostly use English made Wilkinsons.

I have now shaved several times with these blades. I can attest that they are fine shavers. They still remind me of the Swedish made Gillettes that I used quite often years ago. They are smooth, irritation free blades. I appreciate the sharpness of many blades, but I
appreciate even more a blade that is sharp enough, but that is also smooth. I use made in England Wilkinson blades mostly these days for that very reason, but these are indeed nice blades that provide me close, smooth shaves. I have been quite pleased with their performance.
Mullard

I have now shaved several times with these blades. I can attest that they are fine shavers. They still remind me of the Swedish made Gillettes that I used quite often years ago. They are smooth, irritation free blades. I appreciate the sharpness of many blades, but I
appreciate even more a blade that is sharp enough, but that is also smooth. I use made in England Wilkinson blades mostly these days for that very reason, but these are indeed nice blades that provide me close, smooth shaves. I have been quite pleased with their performance.
Mullard
I've never seen those before, good to hear they're working well. As a mostly vintage blade user myself, taking a gamble on an unknown blade sometimes is half the fun when you get a great shave in return.

Top Bottom