What's new

made a Video

Recorded my shave this morning, an everyday no messing about routine shave and thought I'd post it on the tube.
Recorded with the phone so quality is so so but anyways, here it is:

[youtube]pRO9IVu7q5k[/youtube]

Thank you, maybe people will stumble across it and have a go :badger:

Jason, it's
Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
The New Seekers - What have they done to my song

Thanks for the video, nice job! It's fine reading all the advice and tutorials, but nothing works better for me than visual. And it is good to see some more examples besides Mantic's video's, if only because I keep reading that YMMV.

I am seriously starting to consider some sort of music producing device in the bathroom though. Maybe tape an MP3-player to my back or something (no electrical outlets in the bathroom). Just have to remember to choose shave friendly music...

A great video Markus! And an excellent taste for music, too!

This also reminds me that I spend too much time shaving, and that it can be done in just 10 minutes... I'm too much of a perfectionist, and sometimes my skin complains...

I like to take long shaves too but I guess this vid shows that it doesn't have to take long if you don't want it too :)
Today it took me a good 20mins to get 90% bbs, loved every minute of it :shaving:

I am seriously starting to consider some sort of music producing device in the bathroom though. Maybe tape an MP3-player to my back or something (no electrical outlets in the bathroom). Just have to remember to choose shave friendly music...

Yeah... "If you want blood (you've got it)" by AC/DC might not be the perfect choice... :eek:

Excellent Job!

Also a big fan of the music. I actually have several of Nina Simone's songs that make it into the shave-listening rotation.

Agree with previous posters. Excellent video, thanks of taking the time to put it together, and kudos also for the music selection. :thumbup1: I know I'll be looking into more offerings from Ms. Simone. The Seekers song tweeked my memory files. :biggrin:

Great video . . . I noticed that you didn't rinse between passes. Interesting. I'll have to try that. Do you not rinse for a reason?

Top Bottom