What's new

Made a trip to Stateline Bullets

I was recently recommended Stateline Bullets for cast 38 Special reloading. I saw that it was only an hour away from me, so I decided to make a little day trip down there from NY where I live.

Holy cow that place is amazing! Not exactly the best presentation, looks like an old freight depot with little signage, but they make up for it in other ways.

First of all, there's the owner. Older gentleman, answers to just about every question I had. He even brought out his antique 32-20 lever gun when I mentioned I reload that for my revolver!

The stock took a bit of a hit recently because he was ill, but he says they're kicking it back into gear now that he's better.

Off to the side from the little store in the building is one of the most impressive reloading setups I've ever seen. The owner uses it as a "second shop" as his home one is even more well equipped. He also uses it to demonstrate reloading techniques to new customers just getting into reloading.

It was too dark to take any decent pictures, but it's impressive to say the least.

If you live in the area, I'd suggest you stop by. If not, their website is Stateline Bullets - Specializing in Cast Bullets for Reloading

Check them out!

I, of course, ended up with a rather nice haul as well.
IMG_20190420_152209529.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
That sounds like my kinda place!

Those 230 gr. RNFP sized .452 with BHN 16 look good. I just wish they did a 255 gr. RNFP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom