What's new

Mach3 alternative for head shaving?

I have done that, too, pivoting head is much more launch-and-forget especially on the back of my head when the bone structure is more interesting.

I didn't know those existed? Chinese blades have kind of a mixed reputation. How are these?

Thanks for all the pointers, @Ivo4u2

I will look into it, thanks.

Are you familiar with the other razors from Lidl / Aldi, BTW?

They have a three-blade system, too, the manufacturer of whose I cannot remember the name of, it was unfamiliar to me.

I had zeroed in on the Shark 5-blade since I saw the "Made by Personna" label, but it seemed definitely more pricey (the handle costs more than 4 Euros and comes with only one blade, yikes), and fewer blades is OK for the intended use case.

Paging Dr @Sabre: ...help a fellow Clubber out?
I would go for the Wilkinson Sword Xtreme3. The normal one or the new Ultra Flex .

71xMxOFnLPL._AC_SY879_.jpg

I would go for the Wilkinson Sword Xtreme3. The normal one or the new Ultra Flex .

Thank you, I'll be looking into these. The flexible blades are actually a useful addition?

BTW, it would seems there once was a non-disposable Xtreme3, but it may have been discontinued, as the official site and most shop hits are for the disposables, is this correct?

Wilkinson Sword Xtreme3, interestingly for me these are the worst heads I have ever tried..... aren't we all different (mine are not sharp enough).

Thank you, I'll be looking into these. The flexible blades are actually a useful addition?

BTW, it would seems there once was a non-disposable Xtreme3, but it may have been discontinued, as the official site and most shop hits are for the disposables, is this correct?
It depends where you are in the world. Some regional areas still have the systems razor.

Wilkinson Sword Xtreme3, interestingly for me these are the worst heads I have ever tried..... aren't we all different (mine are not sharp enough).
The only two reviews on Tesco state the same, but I get a nice smooth shave with them. YMMV, terms and conditions apply...

Top Bottom