What's new

Maca Root Shave Cream

The scent is clean/fresh and very light scented. So nothing fancy here.

Slickness is OK but not first grade.

Worth trying, but it did not made me a Maca Root fan.

The scent is clean/fresh and very light scented. So nothing fancy here.

Slickness is OK but not first grade.

Worth trying, but it did not made me a Maca Root fan.

Oddly enough most people seem to have the opposite experience with Maca Root shave cream, unexciting scent but top notch performance.

Myself included.

I guess YMMV strikes again

Oddly enough most people seem to have the opposite experience with Maca Root shave cream, unexciting scent but top notch performance.

Myself included.

I guess YMMV strikes again

Full respect to your experience with Maca Root. And as always YMMV.
I am in Cella 3017. I expect to finish it around June. Once I finish it I'll re-visit my half bowl Maca Root and 3017 it.
If my experience change, I'll write to this post.

Full respect to your experience with Maca Root. And as always YMMV.
I am in Cella 3017. I expect to finish it around June. Once I finish it I'll re-visit my half bowl Maca Root and 3017 it.
If my experience change, I'll write to this post.

Nothing works for everyone, happily there's no shortage of different products :)

Now I must get round to trying Cella at some point....

Nothing works for everyone, happily there's no shortage of different products :)

Now I must get round to trying Cella at some point....

I highly advise to finish a bowl of Cella. I ll hope you'll enjoy it. It takes some 5-6 months to finish, I suggest to start your trial period near to winter times. It is an winter soap IMHO.

Yes I agree, but Cella is a Soap and Maca Root is a Cream.

If we compare maca Root with Proraso Cream(s) or arko Cream(s) this will be a fair competition.
Yes. Maca Root is slicker than Proraso, but Proraso especially the Super Formula is kinda denser.

Arko is a good cream, but not as good as Maca Root. I have two Arko creams, the Hydrate & Max Comfort, I like a lot the scent of the Hydrate. Fair creams.

Yes. Maca Root is slicker than Proraso, but Proraso especially the Super Formula is kinda denser.

Arko is a good cream, but not as good as Maca Root. I have two Arko creams, the Hydrate & Max Comfort, I like a lot the scent of the Hydrate. Fair creams.

Once my "Cella 3017" will be over as of June, I will re-visit both Proraso and Maca Root. As far as I remember, I prefer the scent of Proraso sandalwood over Maca Root. For the slickness I need to re-visit both Maca Root and Proraso to opine fairly.

I agree Arko Hydrate scent is better than Comfort but Arko Cool is the better Arko Cream for me of course YMMV but I advise to give a chance to Arko Cool cream and Arko Cool Balsam.

Once my "Cella 3017" will be over as of June, I will re-visit both Proraso and Maca Root. As far as I remember, I prefer the scent of Proraso sandalwood over Maca Root. For the slickness I need to re-visit both Maca Root and Proraso to opine fairly.

I agree Arko Hydrate scent is better than Comfort but Arko Cool is the better Arko Cream for me of course YMMV but I advise to give a chance to Arko Cool cream and Arko Cool Balsam.
Οk. I will find some Arko Cool Balm and cream. Proraso red is excellent. You must try the new formula.

Top Bottom