What's new

M-3 Power Settlement

Hi Guy's,

I finally recieved my $15 check for turning in my old broken down M-3 Power razor last spring. Has anyone else recieved their check yet?. I know a bunch of us filled out the form, I had totally forgotten about it until today.

Clayton

You may not be too late! From the Websight...

UPDATE: For settlement class members who did not previously submit a claim, a further opportunity to submit a claim for a free settlement razor will commence in November 2011, and will continue for 90 days, or until enough valid claims are submitted so as to exhaust the amount remaining for settlement benefits, whichever occurs first. A link will be provided on this website, and on the Gillette M3Power web page, allowing you to submit your claim. Please check back to this website for further updates

The lawsuit had to do with Gillettes advertising of the M3 Powers ability to improve the shave over that of a manual cartridge razor. But they couldn't prove that the vibrating cartridge did anything in court. Personally I do think that the shave was improved over that of my manual M3 Razor.

Clayton

I ended up with several of the M3's between gifts etc. frigin price of blades was insane and before they started giving the m3 bodies away in promotions etc to lure more people in, they weren't cheap either.. I thought it shaved okay but not better then a DE, but never really sure if the vibration was all that. I want my money back for all the damn over priced m3 blades I bought before returning to De shaving, Thanks for the post. I'm going to have to look into the nov claim.

Wait a min... this is what they had to prove made better shaves? What about all that other ****? Can I get money back for the 10 years I was dupped into thinking the M3 was worth it?

I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I spent a little while alway from the forum, so I must have missed the whole thing.

Too bad I didn't get in on this or I'd buy a hundred of the Gillette Platinums from the eBay dude in Malta! I can't believe the company that gave us the Fatboy produced the M3!!!

Top Bottom