What's new

luxury wallets

What is the most you've spent on a wallet?

• Total voters
My last wallet was a card wallet with a money clip. It lasted... 12 yrs? Replaced it with a Popov and moved the money clip over to it. It’s better built, and probably more inexpensive. I can’t imagine it won’t last for decades.

I looked at Ridge, and another coworker’s similar wallet, and appreciate RFID protection, but went with a variation on what I already had and liked. and moved the RFID sleeves over into it too. I looked pretty hard at the Mitchell Waller’s back when too, but I carry 8 cards daily.

I’m not fancy enough to care about carrying a luxury brand name, so much as quality functionality.

F2F81E81-DB5B-479E-9474-1AC747FEE6BC.jpeg

A6203E58-556B-420B-BD94-6163DF5BCABF.jpeg

Have used this Machine Era wallet for years.
Lightweight, low-profile, waterproof, indestructible.
I carry four cards and cash. It will hold, I believe, six cards.
I purchased an extra elastic band, but the original one has never needed replacing.

Lloyd Baker of London: bi-fold leather wallet. Paid less than £30 more than ten years ago and it's still holding up but starting to fray...

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I am a proud owner of two "Maledetti Toscani" wallets and absolutely love them! They are entirely handmade here in Italy with high quality leather and are a true beauty to look at and touch. Prices are very reasonable for such top notch wallets, only about €70 each. :thumbsup:

Own a popov leather wallet. Slim profile and excellent quality. Maybe 50 bucks iirc. Will last a lifetime.

Saddleback also makes nice wallets that will endure years of hardship. Maybe closer to 100 bucks for one but don’t remember. Bought one for my dad years back.
I had a Popov wallet until the puppy found it and chewed it up

Pulled the trigger.

Ashland Leather (Chicago)
Johnny the Fox
Rare Marbled Cigar with reverse interior
Horween Cordovan Leather

Had a great correspondence with them to help direct my interest, the option is not advertised on their website, but they offered my choice of the small batch.

https://ashlandleather.com

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pulled the trigger.

Ashland Leather (Chicago)
Johnny the Fox
Rare Marbled Cigar with reverse interior
Horween Cordovan Leather

Had a great correspondence with them to help direct my interest, the option is not advertised on their website, but they offered my choice of the small batch.

Leather Wallet - Ashland Leather

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
I've got me one of those in shell color inside and out) I really like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I always objected to spending a lot of money on a wallet, but every year when my frequent flyer renews, I get $400 of duty free vouchers and this year the only thing in the entire catalogue I even half wanted turned out to be a Mont Blanc 6CC so I blew the lot on one(!) It does look good though...

Ashland leather FAT HERBIE in Natty Shell

Attachments

• 51F12897-2D73-4F03-96F2-48C6E80428FA.jpeg
    51F12897-2D73-4F03-96F2-48C6E80428FA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 25212C3F-54A7-4907-9F3A-98DB1966C6AC.jpeg
    25212C3F-54A7-4907-9F3A-98DB1966C6AC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
In hand!

Exceptional product. Great color!

Marbled Cigar with revers interior
Ashland Leather
Chicago

IMG_2724.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, surprise to find that people that spend $100-$500 are in the majority! I need to be spending more on my wallet. I checked out the Louis Vuitton Pince in person but wasn't impressed. Find me a super thin high quality leather wallet.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
proxy.php

"Behind curtain number one is a fine, luxury wallet worth $500. Behind curtain number two is a cheap $50 wallet with $450 in it ... "

Top Bottom