What's new

Luxury Shaving Kit PIF - International

Gentlemen (and Ladies)

After only a few months as a B&B member my knowledge and appreciation of all things related to traditional wet shaving has grown enormously over this time. From humble beginnings watching Geo's and Mantics videos (who would have thought that watching another grown man shave could be so enthralling!) my AD's soon kicked in and then before long I stumbled upon B&B.

B&B is like no other forum I have encountered. True ladies and gentlemen who are without question the most polite, cordial and talented people I have come across. It never ceased to amaze me no matter how many times a newbie would ask the same question, over and over - it was always answered with politeness and with no sarcasm, often by the same senior members.

The generosity of many members here who spend time teaching, researching, advising and hand making items for other members is astounding. The generous nature of so many PIF's is quite touching in today's world. Which leads me to offer up a PIF of my own.

My new wet shaving hobby has bought me hours of absolute pleasure and I hope the winner of this PIF will enjoy his or her shaves as much as I have. So without further ado lets get down to the nuts and bolts of it:

Rules: There are always rules right? Ok just a few, You must be a member of B&B......that's the only rule I will make, I'll open it up to anyone who would like to try some very nice items, just type in your post that 'you're in' and that will be your entry.

Postage: International postage will be covered to any place on Earth!

Time-frame: I will leave this PIF open until the 27th March 2013, 5.00pm AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) so get out your calculators and work out your time difference, as it could be the 26th in a lot of places when I close this down and draw a winner.

Winner: Will be drawn by a random number generator and will correlate to post number, first one drawn that has indicated they 'are in' will be the winner.

Ok, and now the goodies up for grabs!!

**A Merkur 38C Barber Pole DE Razor - this is a nice heavyweight razor with a long handle.

** A Shavemac 177 Silvertip Bagder brush, with a 23mm bulb shaped knot, loft of 54mm, overall height of 104mm in the Ivory coloured handle. These brushes are super luxurious on the face with a nice hefty feel to the handle.

** A 200g/7oz Tub of Geo F Trumpers Coconut Oil Shaving Cream.

** A 70 piece blade sampler, consisting of Astra SP's (20), Derby Extras (5), Personna Reds (5), Feather Hi-Stainless (5), Gillette 7 O'clocks Green (5), Gillette 7 O'clock yellows (5) Merkur Blades (10), Rapira Platinum Lux (5), Sputnik (5) and Ladas SS (5)

**Mystery Item- There will some mystery item and possibly some other samples.

** To keep everyone happy - I will include a little something for SWMBO, I know many of our Wives/GF's roll their eyes when packages rock up - this might take the heat out of this one. If you are single or if your partner is not of the fairer sex then please PIF to a Sister, Mother, Colleague etc.

All items are brand new, in the box, never been used

Good luck to all!!!

$photo (10).jpg$barrber_pole_chrome.jpg$shavemac_ivory_3.jpg$coconut_shave_cream_bowl_1.jpg

I can only say that my jaw dropped at the quality of the PIF, and I can say that I can't wait the day when I will be able to make such a PIF myself. Fantastic PIF, I'm in !

I'm in!!!

There is so much here I haven't tried, and definitely wouldn't be able to afford for a long while. Thank you for the opportunity to even have a chance to receive such great items.

Trying not to, must resist, who am I kidding.. mark me down solidly in the "I'm in" camp please...

You sir are insane! Long live the Bear!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
i'm in

Thanks for offering this great stuff! the words you speak of &B& are very true!

Top Bottom