Didn't do a whole lot in either direction. Burn or cool. Some..but not a lot

Scent to description n/a
I dont know what draggon noir is supposed to mean

Strength on two splashes ****
Plenty strong

Endurance ****
Lasts around 4-6 hours

Overall ***1/2

I like it. It’s a Drakkar clone but not real close. It goes really well with Drakkar. Women seem to like this a lot in my world. It’s not so powerful that you can’t put a squirt of Drakkar on as well.

Like all Pinaud, a few drops of glycerin per oz will make it very face friendly. I add it in the winter.

This is about the only Lustray product that I do not care for. It actually gives me a headache. But all the Lustray products are so inexpensive that you can afford to try it out. And they are all fantastic values, if you like them.

This is about the only Lustray product that I do not care for. It actually gives me a headache. But all the Lustray products are so inexpensive that you can afford to try it out. And they are all fantastic values, if you like them.
The only Lustray product I don’t like is Blue Spice. Yuck. I like Draggon Noir though, and have gotten compliments on it. I agree, they are a great value.

View attachment 973426

Out of 5

Post shave feed back ***
Didn't do a whole lot in either direction. Burn or cool. Some..but not a lot

Scent to description n/a
I dont know what draggon noir is supposed to mean

Strength on two splashes ****
Plenty strong

Endurance ****
Lasts around 4-6 hours

Overall ***1/2
To me, some weird stuff. Citrusy and a bit fruity to begin, fades to a nondescript smell of what, I don't know. This lotion is more cologne than aftershave. I add glycerin to mine to make it bearable. Everytime I wear this lotion, which is rarely, I ask myself where the Drakkar Noir similarity is. Maybe the first minute or so, that's it. Only the name is similar, IMO. I generally like Pinaud offerings, this stuff not so much. If this were my only cologne, I still wouldn't wear it much. Will likely end up donated or selling at a garage sale. Geez, reviews are subjective, and it is a no-doubter that everyone has a different sense of smell. If Pinaud had to rely on Draggon Noir, they would cease to exist.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The two "ggs" are driving me crazy! "Dragon Noir" wouldn't a-killed anybody.

Dragging Noir, maybe.

AA

I love drakkar noir so I had to try this. Unfortunately this is not even close to drakkar noir, how they can claim its a clone is baffling. My advice is to skip this one, you will be disappointed. Try belcam‘s classic match version (although it’s a edt) if you want a decent clone.

Top Bottom