What's new

Lurker/Poacher Introduction

Good Afternoon all...Just thought I would stop by and say hi. I am in my final semester of grad school in SoCal and ready to be done. I have been lurking around here for quite some time now and poaching items off the b/s/t. I've been DE shaving since April of this year and have acquired wayyyy to much stuff, much of it from this very forum. I probably have enough equipment to last a lifetime, but I love the variety! My two favorite things to collect since starting on this journey are brushes and Lavender soaps with tallow. I'm ashamed to say I have about 12 brushes and just about as many Lavender soaps with tallow. Anyway, just thought I would drop in and say thanks for supporting my habit...I think?

Welcome. Just so you know there is no 12 step program available for the brush thing you're inflicted with, unless you develop one!:001_unsur:001_unsur

Yeah...I was thinking...Just one more would do it! It's in the mail, guess we'll have to see :confused1

Welcome! You should post a pic of your shave den.. especially your wild collection of brushes! I love seeing where other shavers work their magic....

Once you start becoming obsessed, it is a slippery slope!
In your case, it's probably because of all that soap you're surrounded by!
enjoy!

Top Bottom